MLK Day of Service
Today we honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and continue his legacy by empowering and inspiring others to serve their communities. You can start small! Individual acts of service can be incredibly impactful. Try:
- picking up litter on your daily walk
- joining the Be The Match marrow registry
- scheduling an appointment to donate blood
- making a donation to your local food pantry or our own, Manna on Main Street
- writing letters of gratitude for military personnel and essential workers
For more on these suggestions, and for additional ideas, check out this article on how to serve even if you’re stuck at home.