Medline Chemical Dispenser Training
The following training is a video introduction to the proper procedure for installing the Hydro Systems chemical dispensers used by Medline on their accounts. Below you will find the proper dress code for all jobs. These details will also be included on your service request once a job is accepted.
As a reminder, while on the job, you not only represent Pure Install but also our Clients – professional conduct policy applies.
- Shirts with a logo (Pure Install, recommended, or company) must be worn
- Long pants are required
- Closed toed shoes are required (New site construction might require steel toed shoes – you will be notified)
- Technicians must be badged (Pure Install, recommended, or company)
- *Some jobs in sterile environments may require gown up/down protocol (You will be notified)
- Check in and checkout with MSS is required – unpon arrival and prior to leaving the job site
- Adherence to the start time listed on the work order is mandatory